||This article is Under Construction and as such may be considered incomplete. Information appearing on this page is as accurate as possible but further work is intended before the page will be considered mature and this notice removed.
| 34 Signal Regiment
|| 34 Sig Regt
|| PER NUNTIUM AD VICTORIAM (latin: Through communications to victory)
34 Signals Regiment, a communications unit of the Canadian Army Reserves, was authorized by Ministerial Order dated 26 July 2011, the result of redesignating 712 Communication Squadron. In 2012, again by Ministerial Order, the unit name was corrected to 34 Signal Regiment, the correct styling of the unit name (Signal vs Signals).
- LCol J.C.S. Viau, 2011 to 2013
- LCol E. Buzzanga, 2013 to present
Regimental Sergeants Major
- CWO J.A.S. Marcotte, 2012 to present
- No related pages at this time
34 Signal Regiment Crest Letters Patent (illustration)
34 Signal Regiment Crest Letters Patent (text)
- ↑ Ministerial Organization Order 2011053, 26 July 2011.
- ↑ Ministerial Organization Order 2012005, 9 March 2012.