Canadian Army Signals Engineering Establishment

From RCSigs.ca
Jump to: navigation, search
Tinycrest.gif This article is Under Construction and as such may be considered incomplete. Information appearing on this page is as accurate as possible but further work is intended before the page will be considered mature and this notice removed.


Canadian Army Signals Engineering Establishment
Active 17 August 1954 – 31 August 1958

In 1954 the Canadian Signals Research and Development Establishment was redesignated the Canadian Army Signals Engineering Establishment effective 17 August 1954.[1]

The Canadian Army Signals Engineering Establishment was disbanded effective 31 Aug 1958 and amalgamated with Engineer Stores Development Establishment and Vehicle Experimentation and Proving Establishment to form Army Development Establishment effective 1 Sep 1958.[2] Army Development Establishment was later amalgamated with other like organizations to become the Land Engineering Test Establishment (LETE).

Lineage

Unit lineage
Preceded by
Canadian Signals Research and Development Establishment
Canadian Army Signals Engineering Establishment
1954 - 1958
Succeeded by
Army Development Establishment

Related Pages

No related pages at this time

Related Items

References

  1. Canadian Army Order 76-2, Issue No. 403/54 effective 17 Aug 54.
  2. SD1 Letter 58/60, 27 Aug 1958.