General Order 75/1936
1. His Majesty the King has been graciously pleased to approve that the undermentioned corps of the Non-Permanent Active Militia of Canada may have extended to them the honour of bearing the title “Royal” at present enjoyed by their corresponding corps in the Permanent Active Militia of Canada:--
- The Canadian Corps of Canadian Engineers
- Canadian Corps of Signals
- Canadian Army Service Corps
- Canadian Army Medical Corps
- Canadian Ordnance Corps
- Canadian Army Veterinary Corps.
2. The notation "(N.P.)" will be used in connection with the above corps on occasions when it is necessary to distinguish clearly between units or personnel of the Permanent Active Militia and Non-Permanent Active Militia, and it is not to be taken into use except as above indicated.
(Effective 29th April, 1936)