Handbook of Procedure (Wireless Telegraphy) (SS.209) March 1918
- Chapter I - Communication in the Field
- Chapter II - Symbols, Single Letter Procedure Signals, and Operating Signals
- Chapter III - Calling-up and Answering: Procedure for Stepping-up
- Chapter IV - Instructions for Dealing with Messages
- Chapter V - Communication between Military Wireless Stations and H.M. Ships, and between Military Wireless Stations and Hired Transports on Military Service in Time of War or Emergency
Interestingly, one of Appendices deals with the "Eiffel Tower Time Signals"