Magneto Switch Unit, 5 Line
|Magneto Switch Unit, 5 Line|
Section 44 - Magneto Switch Unit, 5 Line
1. This is a small exchange for 5-magneto stations, and is similar in dimension and construction to the buzzer exchange described in Section 43, and is connected up in the same way. Fig. 26 is a front view of the exchange, with the door folded back under the base. Fig. 27 shows the back of the exchange removed, and the arrangement of apparatus inside.
2. Description. The exchange is equipped with 5 magneto indicators (see Fig. 28) for calling and clearing signals, 6 jacks (5 for line and 1 for operator's telephone), and a hand generator. A DIII telephone is used to operate the exchange. Plugs and cords are provided for operating.
3. Details of Apparatus. (not yet transcribed)
4. (not yet transcribed)
5. Connections. (not yet transcribed)
6. (not yet transcribed)
7. Method of Operating (not yet transcribed)
- No related pages at this time