Naval Radio Station CFF Memorial
|Naval Radio Station CFF Memorial|
|Unveiled:||1 May 1993|
The radio station was located at what is now Fletcher Wildlife Garden on the properties of the Central Experimental Farm near Dow's Lake, Ottawa Ontario. It served Naval Service Headquarters from 1940 to 1947, exchanging messages with Allied authorities and ships at sea in addition to frequently intercepting enemy transmissions.