Triangle Cemetery, Inchy-En-Artois
|Location:||Pas de Calais|
|Owned by:||Commonwealth War Graves Commission|
|Number of gravesites:||81|
The Triangle Cemetery is a cemetery in the Pas de Calais region of France containing the graves of Canadians killed during the Great War.
The line between Inchy and Moeuvres was broken by the 4th Canadian Division on the morning of the 27th September 1918, and the cemetery was made after the battle by fighting units and Field Ambulances.
There are now nearly 100, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified.
Inchy-en-Artois is a village in the Department of the Pas-de-Calais, on the west side of the Canal du Nord. Triangle Cemetery is south-east of the village, in the triangle at the junction of the roads to Moeuvres and Bourlon. The Cemetery is approximately 13 kilometres from Cambrai.
"We Rest Here"
The following Signals related people are buried here.
|Headstone||Service Number||Rank and Name||Grave Location|
||506319||Spr W.D. Spear||B. 14.|
||507594||Spr D.S. Stuart||C. 10.|