Canadian Forces Shared Services Group
|Canadian Forces Shared Services Group|
|Active||2012 – 2016|
Canadian Forces Shared Services Group was authorized to be formed as a formation of the Canadian Forces by Ministerial Order signed on 9 May 2012. Autorized for creation at the same time and assigned to the group were:
- Shared Services Unit (Atlantic)
- Shared Services Unit (Central)
- Shared Services Unit (East)
- Shared Services Unit (West)
|New formation||Canadian Forces Shared Services Group
2012 to 2016
| Succeeded by|
7 Communication Group
- No related pages at this time
- Ministerial Organization Order 2012012, 9 May 2012.
- Ministerial Organization Order 2015032, 11 April 2016.