Fullerphone Mk III
|Fullerphone Mk III|
The Fullerphone Mk III was developed in late World War 1. Its use continued into the inter-war years where it was the standard model until being superseded by the Fullerphone Mk IV which became available in about 1937.
The Fullerphone Mk III had a telephone and calling buzzer facility as well as a folding type Morse key in the bottom right hand corner of the case and came mounted in a canvas covered wooden carrying case, provided with a protective lid.
The handset used in one example found is a Telephone, Hand, D Mark V but it isn't known if others could be used as well. Receiver earpiece is a Receivers headgear, W or Receivers headgear, E double. Power was supplied by four cells, electric, inert, S.
- Wireless for the Warrior - Fullerphone Pages
- [[Signal Training Volume III, Pamphlet No. 3. Fullerphone, Mark III. 1923.