Hay River NWT and Y station
|Hay River NWT and Y Station|
|In use||1944 - 1958|
Opened in November 1944 to provide communications for commercial enterprises in the area, (fishing and mining) and also to provide weather information and contact with aircraft. It was handed over to the Department of transport on 2 December 1958.
- No related pages at this time