Norman Wells NWT and Y station
|Norman Wells NWT and Y Station|
|In use||1943 - 1959|
Opened in November 1943 to serve the Imperial Oil operations there, to provide weather reports, and as a relay point for the DOT at Resolute Bay. Also operated broadcasting station CFNW. Handed over to the Department of Transport on 27 April 1959.
- No related pages at this time