Resolution NWT and Y station
|Fort Resolution NWT and Y Station|
|In use||1927 - 1960|
Opened in June 1927 to add an additional relay link to the network. It provided communications for commercial operations in the area, and also weather information. It was handed over to the Department of Transport in March 1960.
- No related pages at this time