Whitehorse NWT and Y station
|Whitehorse NWT and Y Station|
|In use||1935 - 1951|
Opened February 1935 to provide aircraft contacts for Pan-American airways and to serve other commercial interests in the area. Also provided weather information and contacts for boat traffic. It was handed over to the Canadian Army Signal System on 1 January 1951.
- No related pages at this time