||This article is Under Construction and as such may be considered incomplete. Information appearing on this page is as accurate as possible but further work is intended before the page will be considered mature and this notice removed.
Originally located at Lindsley Bay VEN was relocated to Cameron Bay in the winter of 1933. It closed in 1940 and reopened in 1944 in its new home at Port Radium.
Opened in March 1933 to provide weather information and communications for mining companies. It closed in August 1940 when mining operations ceased. It re-opened in 1944 to provide communications for Eldorado Mining and Refining, and also weather reports for the Meteorological Department. It was Handed over to the Department of Transport In March 1960.
- No related pages at this time