Originally called Cameron Bay, the name was changed in December 1937. (See also Lindsley Bay)
Opened in March 1933 to provide weather information and communications for mining companies. It closed in August 1940 when mining operations ceased. It re-opened in 1944 to provide communications for Eldorado Mining and Refining, and also weather reports for the Meteorological Department. It was Handed over to the Department of Transport In March 1960.
- No related pages at this time